No doubt, there are many charities and groups close to your heart. The same goes for us.
We care about the communities we serve, which means providing the kind of financial support that allows worthy organizations to do their exceptional work.
We'd love to help everyone. But we've found we have a greater impact focusing our charitable efforts. The Everwise Foundation is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization that focuses on endeavors that promote Lifelong Learning.
We believe in the power of education
- Financial Education: These initiatives cover specific financial principles that help individuals develop sound financial management skills for children through adults.
- Mentoring: Supporting programs that offer encouragement, coaching, and support to students to help reach their full potential.
- Scholarships: Scholarships are awarded to an accredited college, university, or other scholarship granting/distribution organization for the benefit of selected students. Students cannot apply directly to the Everwise Foundation for a scholarship.
- Educational Programs: Supporting high-impact, measurable educational programs with lasting impact from preschool to adult education.
- Member Matching Initiatives: These efforts support charities/causes of special interest to our members. Nonprofits in the area of education can apply for a matching grant. If approved by the Everwise Foundation, contributions given to the organization by our members will be matched. Each specific initiative/match is approved with specific requirements and timelines.
Contributions to the Everwise Community Foundation help support the Foundation's vision of partnering with our communities to help them achieve their financial success. Your tax-deductible contribution can be made at any Everwise branch, or by mailing your donation to:
P.O. Box 1395
South Bend, IN 46624
To Request Funding
The Foundation's Board of Directors meets quarterly to consider funding requests. In general, requests should be submitted by December 1, March 1, June 1 and September 1 to be considered in the quarter.
To request funds from Everwise or the Everwise Foundation, please complete the grant request form below.
Before starting, please gather the following documents:
- IRS Determination Letter
- Form 990 (if applicable)
- Financial Statement and/or
- Annual Report
Once submitted, your request will be reviewed to see if it meets the Foundation’s criteria.
For requests that do not align with the Foundation’s educational focus, including sponsorship or donation requests, please contact your local Everwise branch or email [email protected].
You may also like
With every interaction we seek to deliver financial well-being for all.