We like making things easy...and how's this for easy? Make your next loan payment in minutes.
It's the better way to pay — hop online and use our special tool to make a quick payment with your debit card or by sending funds electronically.
We're truly honored you chose Everwise for your loan and/or credit card financing. It only seems right that we make it as convenient as possible to make your monthly payments. View the video below and read through the Q&A to learn more about how to do so online.
It's the almost effortless way to pay
- Make loan or credit card payments with a debit card issued through Mastercard, Visa or Discover.
- There's an $8 fee for each payment made with a debit card.
- Or pay electronically from an external account - for free - through the Automated Clearing House (ACH) service.
- Make a one-time payment as needed, or schedule recurring payments.
- Set up an account for added convenience, or pay as a guest.
- To take advantage of this service, you'll need your Everwise member number and the last five digits of the primary member's Social Security number.
You can make a payment as a guest by using the Pay Now tab or you can Enroll and set up an account. Enrolling will allow access to features like viewing your payment history and setting up recurring payments.
Vehicle, personal, line of credit, credit card, home equity, HELOC, and mortgage loans.
Loans paid prior to 5:00 p.m. EST will be applied the next business day, and loans paid after 5:00 p.m. EST will be applied the second business day.
For loans paid prior to 5:00 p.m. EST the funds will be withdrawn the next business day, and loans paid after 5:00 p.m. EST funds will be withdrawn the second business day.
When making a debit card payment, a hold will appear on the payment account immediately. The transaction will post within 48 hours.
Fees for this service:
- No fee for ACH payments using the website and telephone self-service tools
- $8 fee for Debit Card payments through the website and telephone self-service tools
- $10 fee for ACH and Debit Card if Everwise Member Services assists with the payment
You can cancel your payment the same day as it was submitted up to 5:00 p.m. ET. Once the payment processes, you cannot cancel it.
You can set up recurring payments through the website by following these simple steps:
- Click Recurring Payments tab
- Follow the instructions to create a new recurring payment
Mastercard Debit, Visa Debit and Discover Debit.
Yes, you can make additional payments.
If you have a recurring payment set up and would like to adjust the amount, simply cancel the recurring payment and set up a new one.
Yes, simply login to update your payment information.
Simply insert your payment information and click on the “pay my bills” tab. Then, select either principal reduction/escrow from the dropdown and click continue.
No, it will only attempt once.
Please try making your payment using ACH instead. All you’ll need is your Routing and Transit number and your account number.
The history displays each loan separately. To view additional loans simply click the dropdown and select the desired loan.
Click your name in the upper right-hand corner, select payment accounts, click the pencil icon and follow the instructions to update your information.
Any partial payments will automatically be subtracted from the original amount due.
You may also like
Low rates and flexible financing for anything you might want or need.