You've hit the age where everyone wants you to be responsible. But what's in it for you? Some extra cash from us.
Our account for teens and college-age adults offers digital banking tools that you'll like, plus rewards for smart money management.
This isn't your parents' checking account. It features cutting-edge tech for 24/7 banking, everyday buying power with a cash-back debit card, and pays you a fistful of dollars for learning more about money management and then taking a few simple steps.
Features designed for your generation
- Students ages 14 to 23 are eligible (If you're under 18, please visit us in a branch to get started!)
- No monthly fee when you enroll in eStatements*
- Bank your way with online banking, our mobile app, and more
- Shop online and at millions of locations worldwide with a contactless Platinum Debit Mastercard®
Earn cash rewards
- $25 when you complete at least six modules in the financial empowerment program through a participating school or independently online
- $10 your first year if you use the Everwise Mobile App, enroll in online banking, and register for eStatements and Round-Up Savings
- Plus $10 for each year that you don't overdraw your account
Heading to college?
Whether you're going away to school or staying close to home, Student Rewards Checking is the perfect college companion.
- Use your Platinum Debit Mastercard anywhere Mastercard is accepted
- Get cash from more than 700 zero-fee ATMs in Indiana and Michigan (and THOUSANDS of reduced-fee ATMs nationwide)
- Two foreign ATM fee waived each month ($2.50 each)
- Bank at more than 5,000 credit unions across the country through the CO-OP Shared Branch network
Promotional content related to product page
Our comprehensive step-by-step guide makes it simple to switch your checking account.
You may also like
Start putting aside money for a fun vacation, a holiday celebration or anything else that grabs your imagination.