Financial decisions are important moves. The more info you have, the better off you'll be.
We offer free virtual workshops on a wide range of financial topics. Take part in as many as you want, so you can move forward with confidence.
We know you're busy. And so, we offer online workshops you can conveniently "attend" from your home or workplace. Our experts use down-to-earth language to help you learn more about money management, saving, investing, and more.
Here's what you can learn:
- The important rules of the road for receiving Social Security.
- How can conservative investments help you face today’s economic risks?
- What sources of income should you draw from and when?
- How to use annuities to guarantee income for life.
- How does behavioral finance affect investment decision-making?
Click on a workshop title below to register
July 25: Understanding Medicare - 7 p.m. (ET)
August 8: Income for Life - 7 p.m. (ET)
August 22: The Three Transitions to Retirement - 7 p.m. (ET)
September 11: Rollover Planning - 7 p.m. (ET)
September 26: Rethinking Diversification - 7 p.m. (ET)
Not insured by NCUA or Any Other Government Agency
Not Credit Union Guaranteed
Not Credit Union Deposits or Obligations
May Lose Value